Remote CCTV Monitoring
Our intelligent event-driven CCTV solution connects cameras and detectors on site to a dedicated Remote Video Response Centre. Therefore if you’re away from home; at work, on holiday or leaving your home empty for any period of the time, remote monitoring is a simple effective, accessible solution. UK CCTV Services offer a very competitive rate for this service and you don’t have to be an existing client to benefit from it.
Features and Benefits of Remote Monitoring
- Live Intervention – Incidents are visually verified by fully trained security personnel to ensure the correct action is taken. Our SSAIB registered central station is ISO9000 and BS8418 accredited.
- Stops Crime – Immediate deterrent to intruders.
- Cost Effective – A remotely monitored system can cost as little as £3 a day; a fraction of the cost of employing a full-time security guard. Can also reduce home insurance premiums.
- Delivers 24 Hour Protection – 7 days a week, 365 days a year independent remote site protection. Never late for work. Impervious to threats, coercion or collusion.
- Prevents False Alarms – With traditional unmonitored alarms, if the system alerts the emergency services where there is no intruder/fire, they can ultimately refuse future call out to incidents.
- Customised Solutions – We offer a bespoke solution for all customers whether 1 camera or 100. The needs of the clients are paramount.
- Offers Peace of Mind – Provides an effective link to your emergency security service provider, allowing prompt response to any confirmed activations.